Half-price Friday evenings (5–8 p.m.)
|Kimbell Patron Members||Free||Free|
|Seniors age 60 and over||$12||$6|
|Students with ID||$12||$6|
|Children under 6||Free||Free|
Admission price includes the Acoustiguide Audio Tour. Museum members may purchase an Audio Tour for $3.
Admission is always FREE to view the Museum's permanent collection.
SAME-DAY TICKETS available on a first-come, first-served basis on the Museum’s upper level at the Exhibition Ticket Office. Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express are accepted. No checks accepted at the Ticket Office; no refunds or exchanges.
ADVANCE-PURCHASE TICKETS for a specific date and time are available at Ticketmaster locations; online at ticketmaster.com; or by calling Metro 817-467-ARTS (2787) or 214-631-ARTS (2787) at least two days before you wish to attend the exhibition. All Ticketmaster tickets are subject to service fees and are nonrefundable.
HALF-PRICE ADMISSION TICKETS are available for purchase exclusively at the Museum Box Office. They cannot be purchased online through Ticketmaster.
BECOME A MEMBER to get free, unlimited priority admission to all special exhibitions for a full year. Visit kimbellart.org for more information.
• Please allow a distance of 12 inches from artwork. Do not touch artworks, frames, or cases, or point with
canes, pencils, or other objects.
• Backpacks, umbrellas, or other bulky items are not allowed in the galleries. Free parcel check available.
• Baby strollers are not permitted in the exhibition galleries at peak times.
• Weapons are not allowed in the Museum (exception: law enforcement officers).
• Seeing-eye dogs and other service animals assisting people with disabilities are the only animals allowed
in the Museum.
• Photography is not permitted in the exhibition galleries.
• Sketching is allowed in the galleries as long as it is in pencil and does not obstruct or interfere with other
• Unscheduled lecturing to groups is not permitted.
• No food, drinks, or water bottles are allowed in any galleries.
• Cell phones should be turned to silent mode while in the Museum.